Students who are entitled to free school transport, receive a bus card. The bus card gives the student free bus fare to and from school within the schools normal start and end time.
You are entitled to a free bus card if:
- You have more than 4 km of distance between home and school.
- For students in year 1, the distance is 2 km.
- If you are in need of transport due to disability, injury or illness, regardless of the distance between bus and school.
- You have a particularly difficult or dangerous school road, regardless of the distance between your home and school.
- It is necessary to travel by boat or ferry transport, regardless of distance between home and school.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding transport or want to order.